Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok scene, 25 plus years ago
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2007, 11:28 AM
sloot
Cruiser

Fountainhall - an astute observation. As the Asian countries get more and more middle-class, the next generation of farangs who wish to have boys at their feet might have to look to Africa perhaps?

Leopard - What happened after they locked the door as soon as I entered? Well, I immediately demanded that they open the door and let me out, but of course such a demand had no effect whatsoever. Meanwhile a drink that I had not ordered arrived as did a bill. That bill had an outrageous figure for the drink, another outrageous figure for the "show" which consisted of a single boy leaning on a pole, and - wait for it - a third fgure for the "host" who had kept me company.

And who was that host? Why, none other than the heavy-set guy leaning over me right then demanding that I "pay checkbin now".

Altogether, the total was something in the region of 3,500 baht. I tried to argue my way out of it - silly me - and hoped that the other customer in the corner might stand up for me. It soon dawned on me however that that "other customer" was a farang hired by the bar to make the place look real in order to entice more newbies like me to step into the Venus Flytrap. (Or he could have been the owner himself!)

There were 4 guys encircling me and things could have turned really ugly in a second.

Eventually I showed them that all I had on me was, if I remember correctly 2,600 baht, and they promptly reduced the bill to 2,500. I settled and was let out.

I for one, don't have rose-tinted glasses.
Quote |