Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok scene, 25 plus years ago
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2007, 05:57 AM
scoops
Cruiser

Hi Sloot,

I like your comment, "I for one, don't have rose-tinted glasses. "

I have many nice memories from the last 25 years but i've also had my share of disappointing to nasty experiences. Many years ago I has the exact same experience you describe, and i think it was probably same venue, my guess it that was Galaxy. I was alone, it was quite unpleasand and I was very revealed when the door was unlocked and I very quickly departed the premises.

Since were down this path, I think it's worth a quick mention that there is the other side of this. I'm meaning customers cheating bar boys / promising the world to bar boys and never fulfilling the promises.

My now deceased Thai gay magazine friend told me many stories about this. I recall him mentioning this many years ago, he also mentioned that most of the 7 or 8 magzines which existed at that time regularly ran stories like this.

Unfortunately, this is all part of life, warts and all!
Quote |