Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Jupiter offing
Thread: Jupiter offing
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2007, 09:11 PM
wowpow
Cruiser

"Ah, Jupiter! Never had a satisfactory off. I wonder if it is management or the boys telling each not to do anything." They have 30 to 40 boys at Jupiter. I wonder how many rubyhanoi tried before stating the above. I have actually only offed four boys from there and all have been an absolute delight and offed several times. They were all leading dancers with superb bodies and I though surprisingly modest considering their looks. I still regret not offing the superstar one ( 3 weeks bookings ahead ) what a stunner! I was intimidated by his excess of masculine beauty and did not book him. Probably living in Switzerland now. I do visit the bar fairly regularly and would say that the decline in athletic handsome boys has only happened this year. Hopefully, it's just a blip. This bar is worth a visit because it is very different to anything else around and the show is good even when the dancers are only 8 out of 10s.
Quote |