Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Jupiter offing
Thread: Jupiter offing
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2007, 03:12 AM
wowpow
Cruiser

rubyhanoi - yes you repeat your dissatisfaction with the go-go boys of Jupiter but you don't say how many times you offed boys from there and in what they did not please. To condemn a barful of boys 30+ seems a little harsh.

Icon is obviously knowledgeable on the sexual requirements of most of the board members - How? So please share with us what the boys agreed to and then would not do.

Sadly, Icon did not read exactly what I wrote about my preferences - despite avid searching I cannot trace the post but it went something like " For me cuddling, massages and frottage are more important than penetration. Why I was so idiotic as to tell him when he asked the question I don't know. I suspected that I might regret it but did not realize how much, how soon or how cruel he would be.

Anyway, whatever, I certainly consider what I enjoy sex and so would President Clinton. No doubt some would consider a blow job through a glory hole sex - well I prefer to be in the same room as my partner in sex.

I have friends who tell me that asll they require of a boy is that "he assume the position and maintain it until I have finished". Thrashing around the bed is not required.

I have been told by western sex workers that some customers arrive strip throw their legs into the air and want to be fucked for the full time an hour or more. They find that very difficult to do.

Some people off boys and want to be fucked several times a night - seemingly women are more demanding than men in this respect.

When someone says that they never had a good boy from a bar, I always have a niggling wonder if their demands are very difficult for Thai boys who are often straight. On the other hand I do know that boys will promise to do anything to get offed as they almost invariably get some money.

Bar boys that I like, and I am talking of the handsome, masculine, muscular/ athletic types who are mostly straight, tell me that they only fuck their customer up the arse quite infrequently. One who has been working in Pattaya for over 3 years says he has only done that 34 times. Others confirm that is is much rarer than I had expected.

Believe it or not I see boys that I like repeatedly. The boy who first fucked me in Thailand in 1994 is still around in Soi Twighlight/Pratuchai. I had lunch last week with a boy I met in Henry/Harry Bar in Silom Soi 1 over 8 years ago.

I think that my overall points are:

We should be polite, kind and gentle with each other on the boards.

Don't condemn a whole bar without explaining why.

Peoples sexual preferences and requirements vary
enormously. As long as most everyone is enjoying themselves or at least agreeing to what is happening then lets let them get on with it without criticism.

Rant over.
Quote |