Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Jupiter offing
Thread: Jupiter offing
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2007, 08:16 AM
scoops
Cruiser

I Have a slightly different perspective on all of this.

I can speak advanced Thai, I wait for the right time and then carefully turn the conversation to what I want. I explain, politely, in full detail, to ensure there is no misunderstanding, then I ask, politely, can or cannot? If there is agreement I pursue a little further, to get a confirmation. If there is any doubt from the boy, I carefully cancel the whole situation, ending with maybe another time etc., and politely suggest it would be better for him to look for another customer, and a 50 to 100Baht tip for his wasted time.

I've been here a long long time, I've become quite selective, I can wait until I get the agreement I want from another boy.

Now, If the boy agrees and also confirms that he is willing to fulfill my request, then at the hotel comes up with every excuse (most of which I/we have heard before), or if he lies there obviously intending to do nothing, then I politely tell him to take a shower and put on his clothes. I would probaly give 100 baht tip, a bit more if ne needs to take a taxi to return to the bar/go home.

I am being very honest when I say I have had this experience so many times with Tawan boys and Jupiter boys, that I have made my own decison 'no more'.

You might say, that's unfair to the rest of the boys in these bars, and maybe there is a valid point in this argument. Rightly or wrongly, in this situation I now have a gut feel that this seems to be the trend/ the norm in these place, and I don't intend to waste any more time or money in these places. It's my money, I'll use it in the way that works for me.

That's my view.
Quote |