Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Jupiter offing
Thread: Jupiter offing
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2007, 08:20 AM
wowpow
Cruiser

Thank you firecat for that clear and reasoned statement as to why Jupiter has been a bar unsuited to tops. I would worry about any bar where the boys lie as does the the Mamasan. I compliment you on your tenacity as I would not go back to a bar after 3 bad experiences and 5 or 6 is a significant proportion of their go-go staff. it must be reflection on the high quality of guys that they used to have.

I did once, many years ago, off a regular boy from Boyz Boyz Boyz and we went with friends to eat at White Night. The boy did not want to eat but when I went to the loo he had a tiny snack and I had to pay the full buffet price - nobody's fault and not much money but it grated.

The we went back to the hotel. The boy announced that he had to sleep. I told him he could go home and sleep so he did without fee. Then I went back to Boyz x 3 and told them and they offered another boy which I declined and received a polite refund of the off fee - with an eye to the heavens as if "what can one do with Thai boys".
Quote |