Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Jupiter offing
Thread: Jupiter offing
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2007, 07:45 PM
brief encounter
Cruiser

After reading page 3 of this thread would I be wrong in concluding that most bars in 2007,especially Jupiter and Tawan,are not worth visiting if,as a customer,you require oral,anal and enthusiasm ? To succeed it seems you need a certain flair with language and luck with honesty also.

I like these places and in 2001 and 2004 (the only times I have offed ) the results were satisfactory.Surprisingly so but both times the trade were keen to get back to their own lives or second customer.A recent visit to one BBB group bar by a friend and subsequent BBB Inn orgy for three-2 dancers and customer-resulted in satisfaction for him and I have been told by a Thai punter that he too met a guy who was into it.

Thanks to posters for being so forthcoming in these,shall we say,private matters that get them through the night.I enjoy quiet sensuality sometimes and other times vigour so I read them with interest.
Quote |