Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sukhothai Massage
View Single Post
Old 5th August 2007, 07:11 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Several months ago I went-to 'SUKOTHAI MASSAGE.' as my usual masseur wasn't available, and also on a well-meaning friend's recommendation.
Reception is to one's LEFT after entering; at that time there was some woman on duty who listened to my requirements: "90mins. oil massage." and assigned me to one of the waiting masseurs.
The general interior decor. is fake country TH..
We went upstairs to the 1st. floor and into a small cabin with a matress, covered by a clean sheet, on the floor and a couple of pillows at its head.
The massage was alright, although nothing to write home about; no happy ending or even a suggestion of one.
Afterwards a shower, clean and adequate, and that was that.
Personally I'd prefer to recommend 'SILOM MASSAGE.' almost opp. to 'Sukothai.' on the other side of Si Lom rd., almost by the start of te BTS. escalators up to Sala Daeng stn., (S2.),. 'SM.' offers a booklet of six tkts. for just 1,250.oo.Bh. - a savings of 250.Bh.. Masseur John would be my recommendation - but he does NOT give 'Happy enddings.' - just a thoroughly professional & straight massage.
Usual disclaimers.
'bye..
Quote |