Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sukhothai Massage
View Single Post
Old 5th August 2007, 08:12 PM
billinbkk
Cruiser

I've given Sukothai Massage my "3-tries" rule.....try a place 3 times before passing judgement on it.

My 3 times at Sukothai have been as varied as they could possibly be:

The first time, I got a majorly hung guy who was much less about massaging and much more about fucking. (As it turns out, I had "met" this guy a few years back at Tony Massage and he remembered me.) I was happy to give this guy a THB 1,000 tip.

The second time, the lad was happy to give me a hand job and happy to have me give him one. He did, however, expect THB 1,000 for the "service".

The third time, the young man was NOT about anthing sexual at all. He didn't touch my "parts" and wouldn't even let me touch his leg....much less anything else. This guy seemed put off when I gave him a THB 500 tip....which I thought was excessive.

You should note that, at Sukothai, you don't get to choose your massuere. There's no "line-up"....the mamasan simply chooses a guy for you.

Because there are SO many other massage places to choose from, I don't plan a 4th trip to Sukothai.
Quote |