Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 13th August 2007, 04:09 PM
wowpow
Cruiser

The Trinity Group seem to be a conglomerate of businesses in the area. It would seem that they are Christians and Roman Catholics. Outside their main office is a, Spirit House looking, shrine to the Virgin Mary.

Like sloot, I stayed there a few years ago and have not returned. The lobby is quite nice looking but the rooms are very sad. The location I found so-so. It is quite handy for Ching Nonsi on the skytrain but access to Silom is though a crowded busy street market.

I did take a Tawan joiner to my room without any comment or stare.

I well remember the breakfast. It was a buffet with chaffing dishes to hold the warm food. These are open to abuse and I have seen them being loaded with cold food at midnight and then they just light the flame underneath to warm the food for breakfast. Here they had forgotten to light the heater. Everything was stone cold and I was the only one to complain.

I thought the best thing about the place was the Villa Supermarket next door.
Quote |