Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 1350 Fuckfest
Thread: 1350 Fuckfest
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2007, 11:22 AM
NoHolesBarred
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to NoHolesBarred
1350 Fuckfest

A large group of tops, bottoms and versatiles are planning to meet Wed 8/22 from 11am to 3pm at Club 1350 in Wilmington. Wednesdays are half price rooms and lockers. This is a hot time to meet guys of all shapes, sizes, ages and races. Some of us will have rooms for private one on one or group sex. There are also glory holes for sucking and public areas for fucking. Some of us prefer personal sex. Others get off on being sucked, sucking, fucking, being fucked, rimming and being rimmed in various combinations with one or more partners. This will be a time and a place where you can get just what you want. I will be wearing a blue cap with a silver alien face on the front of the cap. You will find me in the public sex area next to the TV room. I will also have a private room. Safe sex only. Join us! Two Very Enthusiastic Buns UP! Paul