Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - bijou
Thread: bijou
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2007, 05:41 PM
BijouBoy
Cruiser

Nights are hottest at Bijou, but I had a great time on a Friday afternoon recently. I dropped off my clothes downstairs in the locker -- except for a black bikini brief. I chose the booth that has two glory holes and a chain link fencing for one side. I used rope to tie my ankles together loosely with the right one tied to the fencing. My balls were tied off with a long rope. Each long end of the rope fed back to a glory hole. My back was turned to the glory holes. I dropped the bikini brief and slipped my wrists into self-tightening slip loops which secured my wrists above my shoulders and to each side. I was super vulnerable. Several guys looked through the door or the fencing from the next booth, but no one stopped to play. Yet. Then a young, blond guy with a nice build joined me in the booth. He took off his shirt and threw it over the still-open door. He started to work me over good. He twisted and sucked my nipples while slapping my cock and twisting my balls hard. After doing that for a while and getting me all hot and hard, he then grabbed the ropes to pull my balls forward and up where he flipped them hard with his fingers. Knowing he literally had me by the balls, he pulled them down hard forcing me to crouch low exposing my ass to his hard probing using a bottle of lube I had in the booth with me. We had an audience by then and one of them decided to get in on the action. He went to the glory hole, got naked and showed me a fat, black dick with a rubber. He took over the ropes and pulled me back hard by the balls so my ass was into the glory hole. He started to work my ass hard with his dick. Meanwhile the blond saw I was dripping with pre-cum and decided to stick his slender pinky finger deep into my cock hole. With his other hand he twisted my nipples hard. I was so hot to come, and no place to go! Exquisite! Check out my pics in the Illinois gallery if you want to visualize…
Quote |