Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 25th August 2007, 08:45 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Having read the encomia about 'X-BOYS.', Soi Twilight, I resolved to pay them a visit.
Last night, (sat.), after a supper in 'Dick's Cafe.', (LESS than a dozen of us 'Happy Eaters.' there.), I arr'd. at 'X-BOYS.' at approx. 21.35hrs., (just as the rain started to fall.), and was shewn to a seat at stage LEFT on the raised and back row - farther away than I'd have prefered, but a good enough view over others' heads.
Drinks are250.Bh..
Noted several wimmin amongst us male spectators.
The R&F. a go-go boyz are organised into two gps.; instead of the more usual practice of boyz coming-on stage, moving-around in sequence and then leaving, here one gp. of boyz stays on stage for a certain length of time and then leaves as a gp. to be replaced by the other gp. for a while before the latter step-off and the foremr gp. returns.
House lights dimmed at around 22.10hrs. and after a few more moments of intro. music the curtains raised for the first act: 2 boyz with hula hoops, one of whom was skillful enough to keep his hoop revolving even although, using the rings and ladders, his body was HORIZ'L..
I didn't count the number of other acts, there were no ethnic/dancing numbers, nor any katoey lip-synchers; most of the acts featured at least one boi, more often the lot, performing au naturel - and mostly those boyz were either semi or completely erect.
Looking at how the acts were presented I'd say that the best seats would be ring-side stage front, followed by ring-side stage RIGHT.
The F*ck*ng Show was the penultimate act: a couple started, a third joined to make a 'sandwich.' with a 4th. standing-by; eventually they split-up into two prs., one of wch. circulated around stage RIGHT. Most of the act was what I'd call 'Ground work.' - no use was made of the rings suspended from the ceiling and but little made with the ladders, mainly the B*tt*m either leaning-back against a ladder or thrusting his head through; I've seen better F*ck*ng Shows at 'HotMale.' as just one example at one time.
The final act was their Big **** Show, accompanied by the wel-known 'Thank G*d I'm a country boy.' music: most boyz wore cowboy style hats over jeans and mostly shewed their assets through their jeans' flies; only one chose to be differently dressed - the smallest body and to these tired olde eys the best endowed, (but possibly due to his having a smaller body: optical illusion?),.
The whole perf. lasted approx. 90 mins..

After exhaustive, (Query - ' Exhausting .'? Printer's devil.), research I'd guestimate that most of the 'X-BOYS.' who shewed- off their assets are longer than the avg. TH. boi - but I wouldn't have described any of them as being well-endowed. Of course, sitting at the back, and not having brought my ruler with me, my comments are in no way conclusive - further research is indicated, don't you think?
As for the boyz' s*x**l orientation I'd guestimate that a good many of them would really prefer ortho-s*x**l acts to others - but no firm evidence one way or the other.
E&OE.. 'bye.
Quote |