Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dirty dancing before the dirty dirty!
View Single Post
Old 30th August 2007, 04:51 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
Dirty dancing before the bed ballet!

I shall probably have a few days free before taking up a new job in September soon and I really want to have fun before that. I am planning to come to LOS for abut a week and I want to do something I have been too unfit to do for years. I want to off a nice guy, take him dirty dancing at a disco and then take him back for the dirty dirty until the sun comes out.

Unfortunately, I have not been north in LOS for three years now and I am out of touch with the scene, I suspect.

I am wondering where in Bangkok and Pattaya I can find a guy who won't be embarassed to go dirty dancing with an old fart like me, and where we can go for the sweaty, sordid dancing before the horizontal ballet commences?