Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First time cumming
View Single Post
Old 30th August 2007, 02:26 PM
tevaboi
Cruiser

I did not know anything about sex or cum when I was thirteen because I lived in a conservative world. Needless to say, I thought I was the only boy on earth who got hardons, which seemed to be occuring more and more frequently. I told nobody.

My aunt had left behind a rubber enema bulb in the bathroom and for some reason I was very curious what an enema would be like. When I was alone, I started squirting hot water in my asshole and squirting it out. I was always rock hard during the enema.

Then one day I accidently got the water too warm and the instant I squirted it inside, I felt an sudden urge to pee! I quickly ran over to the toilet madly trying to push my hard dick down to pee in the toilet, but I also had to sit down because the water felt like it was going to squirtshit out of my ass.

Just as I sit down on the toilet, my dick starts throbbing and squirting out strange white stuff. I quickly figured out this was not pee.

I spent weeks in the school library trying to figure out what cum was and guessed that it was the "semen" they talked about in the making baby books. It wasn't long before I started seeking out sex with other boys my age.
Quote |