Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - HC Bike Path - Monday Night
View Single Post
Old 30th August 2007, 10:22 PM
naked walking boner
Cruiser

How about this weekend. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and/or Monday. The weather should be great. I think I'll start by going there tomorrow (Friday).

And do you know what I'm going to do when I get there? First, as I begin walking down the trail, I'll take off my t-shirt. I'll search for a place where I can stash my shirt and leave it there until the end of the evening. That will leave me wearing only a skimpy pair of extremely lightweight shorts. I'll continue down the trail, but only for a short time. It won't be long before those shorts come off. They're so skimpy that they can easily be stuffed into my sock.

So, except for the hunk of metal I wear around my balls and my shoes and socks, I'm now completely naked. Do you know what happens when I get naked like that? Instant boner. And I'll continue down the trail just like that. The more of you guys that walk past me and see me, the harder I get. And if I see another guy(s) walking around naked, well, that's the biggest turn-on of all.
Quote |