Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2007, 12:01 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Last sat. I went to 'SCREWBOYS.' wch. is back in its former loc'n. towards the Rama IV. rd. end of Phat Pong 2..
Having been advised beforehand that the boyz' show would start at 22.hrs. I arr'd. at around 21.35hrs. to find the place not too full.
For those unfamiliar with its layout:
1.- The bar, with a TV. screen behind it, (it was shewing football.), is directly ahead of one after entering;
2.- At either end of the bar is a small island-type stage capable of holding a couple of the usual R&F. a go-go boyz;
3.- In front of the bar and to either side of the door, against the wall, there is seating;
4.- To the bar's LEFT is a conventional games' space with a pool-table, darts' board etc.;
5.- To the bar's RIGHT are three tables with still unmared & comfortable seating, each one forming its own little space, and in front of each table is another island-type mini-stage, two of wch. have the usual chromium poles;
6.- To the bar's RIGHT, and against the back wall is further seating space that enjoys lesser illumination!
Sitting at the centre one of the three tables I did find the coloured lighting troublesome as, while it illuminated the boyz on the stages, it shone into my eyes, too;
Most of the waiting staff are 'Katoeys.';
Drinks are priced at 200.Bh.;
There is a fair sel'n. of R&F. a go-go boyz, most of whom were wearing the by-now std. male boxers; #8. was the only one to engage my att'n., (he was 1 of maybe 3 who were wearing just white briefs.),;
The place filled up gradually, quite a few delicate looking - possibly JP.? - wimmin?
House lts' dimmed at arounf 22.10hrs.;
There were just three acts:
1.- Three boys moved-around the stages in a Big **** show; all were wearing condoms and none looked to be wearing obvious **** Rings; possibly#43. was the best endowed?
2.- Two oiled boyz performed what was essentially a mimed s*x show;
3.- Finally the 'Bold show.' featuring just one couple - the 'TOP.' is well-endowed - who moved around the stages and ventured just a little amongst us voyeurs.
House lts' were switched ON at 22.35hrs..
'bye..
Quote |