Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 6th September 2007, 07:20 AM
wowpow
Cruiser

sextile - I found much the same as you at X-Boys Tuesday night and this refurbished bar was packed. The outside as you can see above ( That's Mr Tan enjoying and ice cream ) and the inside boasts a stage built of glass bricks with underlights mostly pink but can vary. The central stage goes back to a couple of gilded part female, part animal deities behind which is a glass door to the shower area. The stage still has sequined rushed curtains which raise and lower for no apparent reason. The seating is tiered so there are good views from everywhere. There are three podiums adjacent to the stage where boys actually go-go dance enthusiastically. Service seems deft and drinks are 220 baht - maybe more Fri and Sat? Mamasans are a bit pushy and queeny but they seem to hit on me for some reason - frequently asking which boy I want to off. They seem to have 25 to 30 guys there all masculine and athletic types. The show starts at 10.10, or did that night. I read elsewhere and was told by the Mamasan that the show lasted 90 minutes so I times it and it was less than 70 minutes. The show was pretty good as these things go with plenty of nudity and sizable erections in every section. No katoeys even in the fuck show which was unusual as was the a putting competition - guess what they used for putters. Two masculine guys came on the messed around and the one fucked the other and then they changed round and then a third one made a sandwich. Later they formed two couples and toured the audience though tips seems scarce. The finale was the big cock show. I measured one of the larger ones - I had a tape measure in my bag and it was a generous 7 inches. The superstar Mr We, ex Boys Bangkok, is quite a lot larger. Mr We courtesy BBB Group Based on this visit I would recommend it as one of the best bars on Soi Twilight/ Duangthawee Plaza/ Soi Pratuchai and a 'must visit'.
Quote |