Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 7th September 2007, 11:53 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Last night - having a rare friday evening to myself - I went back to 'X-BOYS.'.
I arr'd. at around 21.25hrs. - place not too full then, and was shewn to a seat Stage RIGHT and up one step, it's one row back from stage-side.
Drinks were just 200.Bh..
Enquired about Khun Wee from a couple of the Bar Capt's.: Wee doesn't appear, usually, with the R&F. a go-go boyz, (of whom #12. & #40. caught my att'n.), but reserves himself for a couple of events in the performance. One of the Capt's. told me that Wee was working out upstairs, but offered to bring him down for me if I wanted - I decided to let him continue his work out and have a discreet look at him on stage before making any further moves.
Wee's first appearance was for the 'X-Boys. Country club.' putting competition.
His second & final appearance was for the Big **** Show, wch. followed the same format as described previously. Wee was the only one who seemed to delight in shewing off his assets. Many of the rest - despite the amount of preceeding on-stage nudity - seemed less enthusiastic than he was.
Let's just write that Wee's w**-w** isn't at all wee! Agreed with Mrs. W-S. that his short stature & chunky build may help to make his manhood look larger.
After the performance ended, (prompt start at 22.oo.hrs.,and lights-up at 23.20.hrs..), Wee joined an elderly looking & cheerful farang for a while. I noticed that Wee smokes ciggies.
'bye
Quote |