Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 8th September 2007, 06:16 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day., (fri.), having a spare a'noon. I did a spot of cruising.
- First to 'Siam Discovery Centre.', (BTS.: Siam.), at wch. I arr'd. at around 15hrs.; 6th. floor was unusually quiet for that day & time - only one other man shewed any interest during the half an hr. that I was there.
- Then to 'Lotus Tesco.' at On Nut, (BTS. E9.), arr'd sometime after 16hrs.. Too many middle-aged looking no hopers, especially in the ground floor Comfort Room. A couple of younger men put in an appearance, both of whom shewed some interest in me; one -a dark skinned young man called 'Boi.' - signed for me to follow him outside into the car park, wch. I did. He said that he's not gay and prefers to be a Top; he offered to take me to a local hotel, but I was too short of cash to acccept his offer. After a refreshing cup of coffee & a doughnut I cruised around a bit more, but nothing to report.
- Next to 'Big C.' on R'damri., (BTS.: Siam or Chit Lom, [E1.],), where I arr'd. sometime after 19.15hrs. or so. Several attractive looking young men - but quite shy when a farang was present. Para-mil'y. sec. gds. quite active, as were the janitresses.
- Finally back to 'SDC.', where I arr'd. at about 20.15hrs.. 6th. fl. was quiet, but 4th. fl. was quite busy with several pieces of eye candy shewing-off their assets.
- Most shops in SDC. CLOSE at 21hrs..
'bye..
Quote |