Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 8th September 2007, 10:29 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Last evening, (sat.), after supper in 'Dick's Cafe.', (Soi Twilight.), where there were just about a dozen or so of us, I decided, after an absence of maybe six or more months, to re-visit 'FRESH BEACH BOYS.', (Soi T'light.), wch. used to be my prefered a go-go bar.
- I arr'd. around 21.40hrs. to find the place not too full and was shewn to a back row seat, (seats are tiered.), stage LEFT.
- Drinks are 200.Bh..
- The place filled-up gradually until it was comfortably full, quite a few wimmen present; the rest possibly evenly balanced between THs. & farangs.
- I didn't count the number of R&F. a go-go boyz, but probably around a couple of dozen or so who moved around the stage in their numbered rotat'n., none of whom caught my att'n.; pretty much the usual and run-of-the-mill examples, but tending more to he 'queanie.' types.
- House lts. were powered down at around 22.10hrs..
- The perf. was pretty much as I remembered it: several dancing gps.; a would be katoey, accompanied by several boi dancers, lip-synching; the usual, comic & JP. styled Chantoosie; a couple of boyz who poured beer over 'selves. & eachother, stripped-off to au naturel and concluded with a simul'd. s*x act; the Big **** Show in wch. #4. was the best endowed, (probably thanks to a vac. pump & to a **** Ring?), followed by#56. who looked more natural, I didn't see #54. who, I might say, would be their equivalent to 'X-Boys.' Khun Wee. Finally the Bold Show wch. featured just one pair - the B*tt*m didn't look too effem. - who spent all their time on-stage and performed mostly ground work - still think that 'Hotmale's.' Bold Show is better.
- House lts. were powered up at around 23.20hrs..
- I can't say that I was really all that satisfied with what I'd seen; IMHO. 'X-Boyz.' is better.

For your 'Dear Diary.' -
29 sep. - X-SIZE, Soi T'light. - First Anniversary Party.

'bye..
Quote |