Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Super A
Thread: Super A
View Single Post
Old 8th September 2007, 10:52 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- After my visit to 'Fresh Beach Boys.' in Soi Twlight y'day., (sat.), evening, I resolved to re-visit 'SUPER A.', whither I've not been for some time.
- I arr'd. around 23.40hrs. to find the place quite unchanged and still pleasantly sleazy.
- A couple other farangs there, each with a couple or three boyz.; the katoey who brought my drink told me that that evening they'd been quite busy.
- Drinks are still 100.Bh..
- To stage RIGHT and agianst the back wall a TV. pgm. shewing a Th. boxing bout wch. seemed to entertain the two on-stage dancers more than anything else.
-I shooed away a couple of boyz and after he'd stepped-down chose one of the on-stage dancers . His name is OB, (or so I u'stood. it to be?), 20YO., has an elder sister and brother - no father, from I-San and has been working there for the last three months, his acc'n. is somewhere in the Saphan Kwai district, to wch. he catches a late 'bus. - hence his keen desire that I should take him back with me; in reply to a later question he said that he's 50:50 - Obviously he knew what was needed and wanted, and shewed himself to be ready, willing and able!
- One of the katoey suggested that we go upstairs and make use of the room, I declined politely.
- Std. sized ****, uncut, a thick shaft but small glans.
- After we'd agreed a fair price he was quite happy for me to 'smoke' him, (this time no objections - unlike my previous visit with boi Sao!), wch. I did until after he'd achieved what he wanted. After returning from the toilet he leant-back against me and quietly enoyed a ciggie..
Again - if I u'stood. him aright - there'll be some sort of event/party during the evening of 10 sep., to wch. I was invited.
- I left at around 00.20hrs. to return home alone.
'bye..
Quote |