Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 9th September 2007, 06:32 AM
scoops
Cruiser

Khun Wee

Yes he has been around for a while.

I invited him to sit with me perhaps 18 months ago. I discovered an arrogant and self centered young man who made it very plain that he did not kiss, smoke or engage (either role) in anal. He told he quite directly that he wanted only female customers, also told me that he does not go out of the bar with male clients.

Since then ( i guess three weeks ago) a local farang friend did succeed in getting him to the Suriwonge hotel, with a promise that he would smoke, as log as it was covered with a condom, and a promise of 2,500Baht tip (my friend was lusting hard).

Result at Suriwongse - nothing whatever, and Khun Wee wouldn't allow my farang friend to suck him, in fact not at all happy with my friend even trying to fondle his equipment. All finished in 15 minutes, friend gave Mr. Wee 500Baht which produced lots of protest for the full 2,500 and lots of bad mouth about bad farang. (Friend speaks advanced Thai.)

Two evenings ago I was at X boys. Farang sitting to me pointed to Khun Wee in the big cock extravanganza and then mentioned one of his farang lady friends had offed him just recently. She also speaks good Thai. She abandoned the whole affair quickly at a short time hotel after lots of arrogance, total lack of communication, and on-going requests for more and more money plus a new mobile phone.

Regards.
Quote |