Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Lymphocele on the penis
View Single Post
Old 10th September 2007, 06:02 PM
louisjam
Cruiser

lymphocele? thrombosis?

What is with this hard, knotty vein along the top of my penis that splits off into both directions right at the corona under the glans? It feels like a piece of cartilage. It doesn't hurt but is a distraction. I've heard it called a lymphocele, a superficial vein blockage (thrombosis) or even penile Mondor's disease. I've read that they occur after prolonged erections and strenuous sex. Do ED drugs contribute to this condition? I've read that they self correct after days or several weeks. If not, it's surgically excised (ouch!). It's been 4 weeks and I'm getting impatient and I want to make sure that's what this is. I went to a urologist but, he was called away on an emergency and I had to reschedule. I would love to know what constitutes a urological emergency.
Quote |