Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 12th September 2007, 12:19 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day. evening, (tue.), having a few spare mements on hand and having read about 'INDRA MASSAGE.', (Soi Than Tawan7/1., S'wong. rd., [(02)-634 0099.],), I decided to drop-in.
- Having looked-at their menu I chose a 90 mins. Aroma-oil Massage for 800.oo.Bh..
- I suggested to the Capt'n. that I'd prefer a masseur who likes giving oil massages, applies a firm, but not strong pressure, and who does not smoke cigarettes.
- He asked a masseur to join me and we went upstairs together to their 1st.fl., (US. 2nd fl.),.
- I was shewn into a small room,approx. 6x8ft., mattress on the floor, ceiling suspended fan - watch-out if you're tall! - and low-level lighting.
- I had a shower - again be careful and do not splash around the water as some of the electrical wiring looked a trifle exposed to me.
The boi's name is OB., a slightly plumpish 24YO. from Chiang Rai, who has been working there for the last six months. He speaks adequate enough English - learnt OTJ. I gathered. I enquired if he were g*y and rec'd. a slight laugh in reply; from his subsequent actions I'd say that he is and probably more of a B*tt*m than a T*p
- The massage began at my feet and worked its way up; once at my back the oil was applied and was massaged quite firmly. Moving down I felt his fingers moving gently between my glutes, so - as I lifted-up my body - I felt his fingers move around beneath: hint given & rec'd., I thought.
- He removed all of his clothes and continued massaging my lower body for a while before I started to receive my very first ever body-to-body massage; being my first one I'm no judge of such things but it seemed enjoyable enough to me. I'll allow that had he asked me for the Final Favour I wouldn't have denied him, equally - as I do like my vice versa! - I'd have been happy to oblige him in the same way.
- Having turned-over, my torso was massaged and then it was time for more BTB. massage, during wch. he placed myMembrum virile between his thighs and proceeded to pleasure me ecstatically.
- After that exciement had abated my arms were massaged and that was that.
- Seeing that his body was oily I asked him if he'd like to join me in the shower? My offer was declined politely.
- Downstairs I was offered a cup of roborative, hot and ginger tea.
- Recommended, (usual disclaimers, of course, except for those of being a satis. customer!), and worth further visits.
'bye..
Quote |