Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Naugy book
Thread: Naugy book
View Single Post
Old 15th September 2007, 01:06 PM
Arik
Cruiser

Do you mean the same blonde kid, aka the Nazi, who worked there a while ago and basically harrassed everyone?

I was referring to the blonde guy 30-40 who just would not take a no and follow you booth to booth.

I think most guys get it when you say "thanks but no thanks" but there are a few who don't. I don't mind chatting with people too if I am in the mood to chat, lol. I've also turned down guys I've hooked up with before for a number of reasons. It all depends on mood (and your hygene and if you look crazy or high or snotty).

I had one experience where I threatened to mace this guy if he put his hands on me again....This was a few years ago and I warned the clerk that this guy was a nut and asked him to delay him while I left. Never saw that guy again.
Quote |