Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 15th September 2007, 10:29 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Last evening, sat., after supping in 'Dick's Cafe.', (Soi Twilight.), I went to 'HOTMALE.', (Soi Twilight.), for their first show at 22.15hrs..
- I arr'd. about 21.50hrs. to find te place not too full.
- Drinks are priced at 200.Bh..
- Neither the Bar Capt's. nor the boyz were pushy.
- While I didn't make an head-count I'd say that about 40 R&F. boyz were on parade, a fairly run-of-the-mill sel'n. of whom none of held my att'n.. The boyz were wearing briefs as opposed to many other places' men's boxers.
- House lts. powered OFF at around 22.17hrs..
- As might be expected most of the spectators started arriving after the start of the show. I noted quite a few wimmin amongst them, whose facial expressions were a joy to behold, especially during the final two acts: a mixt ure of fascination and repugnance. Some of the male farangs couldn't seem to get enough, either.
- A variety of acts; from an admittedly amnesic memory one saw -
- Five boyz dancing;
- Two boyz au naturel in a flour. paint dance;
- Three boyz in an S&M. show with oral s*x;
- Five boyz, all au naturel dancing, (a couple well endowed!),;
- The usual Big **** Show in wch. #24. - if I heard the LO-Fi. sound system aright - a short and stocky body, was the most well-endowed, (and might given even Khun Wee of 'X-Boys.' a run for his money.), although, as I was sitting back from the stage, it was difficult to tell if there was any artifical enhancement employed;
- The usual & concluding Bold Show wch. began with just a couple, then a threesome, then a total of 8 boyz on stage, so there was quite a turn-around of T*ps! Eventually they settled-down into a couple of prs. who, after a while ON-stage, circulated amongst us voyeurs, to the evident increase in their financial gains! Both prs. concluded with swinging from the o'hd. rings. This is by far the best Bold Show that I've seen in Soi T'light.; both B*tt*ms are quite adequately endowed men who seemed to enjoy all the att'n. and favours that they were receiving!
- NO chantoosies, effems., Katoeys, lady-boyz, lip-synchers. etc. etc. - thank goodness!
- House lts. powered-UP at around 23.25hrs..
- Afterwards I walked-around to Soi Anuman. - but I'll tell you about that some other time: spoil-sport, ain't I? Ha! Ha!!
- 'Don't go away.' as Larry King is wont to say before each comm'l. break on his TV. show.
'bye..
Quote |