Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 15th September 2007, 11:54 PM
billinbkk
Cruiser

I almost hesitate to post this, for fear that someone else will have a bad experience with him....but......

Last evening at about 6:30, I stopped by Arena Massage. One of the guys I've seen before was sitting outside. He greeted me and whispered to me "I have big cock." He then walked me inside. There was a very nice selection of guys, as always. In the end, I chose the guy who talked to me outside (for obvious reasons). His name is Khun Long (or something that sounds like that). He's a bit older (maybe 30) and won't ever win a "Thai Pretty Boy" contest. He's going a bit bald, so keeps his hair VERY short....usually shaved. He's quite muscular.

He took me to the room and we both got undressed. Unlike most guys there, he wanted to shower with me and saw to it that I was well scrubbed from top to bottom. He then dismissed me to dry off while he showered.

I was laying on the massage bed waiting for him to shower. Suddenly the shower curtain flung open and there he stood, water cascading down his smooth body, with a MAJOR LEAGUE hard on. He smiled and said "This for you".

He did massage my legs a bit (maybe 15 minutes) but then moved on to my more private areas. Within seconds his dick was rock hard again. He asked me if I wanted to get fucked and then rolled on a condom.

For the next hour, we fucked like nymphomaniacs on death row. He came twice, both times pulling out and standing over me on the massage bed, so his cum shot everywhere. Between the first and second fucks, his dick never did go soft. He apoligized to me because he wasn't able to cum a third time (in less than an hour).

Khun Long is quite affectionate and likes to kiss (although I'd bet he's straight). He's an absolute MASTER at fucking and is quite vocal about the whole thing. The entire time you're with him, he makes you feel like it's all about YOU.

After we'd both collapsed on the massage bed and rested for awhile, he took me back into the shower again and scrubbed me totally. It's the first time I ever left a massage place without all of the annoying oil everywhere.

I gave him THB 2,000 for his fanatastic efforts and he seemed VERY pleased.

So, if you're "up" for a good time, I'd highly recommend Khun Long at Arena. Make sure your heart can take it, though.
Quote |