Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 19th September 2007, 12:11 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Re 'INDRA MASSAGE.' -

- Before I mention my recent visit to the a/m. estab't. here is a partial list of their prices based upon a 60 mins'. session unless otherwise noted -
1.- Aroma Oil...................... 600.oo.Bh.;
2.- Aroma Creme................ 700.;
3.- TH. Massage................. 300.;
4.- TH. Herbal Massage...... 750.;
5.- Foot Reflexology........... 350.;
6.- Detox. Body Scrub........ 550.Bh. for 45 mins.;
7.- TH. Herbal Body Scrub.. 550. for 90 mins.;
8.- Foot SPA.............. 450. for 45 mins.;
9.- Other services.............. POA.!

-- I arr'd. about 21hrs. and chose my usual 90 mins. Aroma Oil Massage for my dry skin's benefit.
- I was shewn upstairs to a different room than before: same size, but with air-con. & with massage table.
- My masseur is called ODD; 26YO. from Pitsanulok who's been working there for about 6-7 mos. or so; he lives 40Km. away with an uncle and so has a long & daily commute; his off-day is wednesday. He speaks fair enough English, learnt at school and OTJ..
- This time the massage started at my shoulders and thoroughly worked its way down.
- Having finished ODD returned to my shoulders and from his pos'n. clearly shewed his preference, with wch. I wasn't slow to comply.
- Afterwards I turned over for further massage from him au naturel , wch. included a satisfying manhood massage.
- A good massage of my head concluded matters.
- I gather that the Capt. allocates a number to each of the 15 masseurs on the latter's arrival, and that number determines the sequence in wch. they'll be allocated customers. That day I was customer no.8 - hence my being given to masseur ODD. A fair enough system in its way, I suppose, and one that should guarantee a fresh masseur for each customer. But, I presume, that doesn't stop a customer for asking for a particular masseur?
- I enquired after masseurs BOM and JACK - possibly I obtained their names from CFS.? - and was told that Bom had left but masseur JACK still works there.
- I'll return for further massages before enquiring about their 'four hands'.' massage.
' bye..
Quote |