Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Birthday BJ's
Thread: Birthday BJ's
View Single Post
Old 20th September 2007, 01:01 AM
dabunada
Cruiser

Birthday BJ's

Hi Folks,
This Saturday begins my last year of my 40's & the last day of summer & I want to end the old year & begin the new year with as much sex, passion, and CUM as possible. I'm open to many things....just ask, but I'll tell you I enjoy men , big cocks , I love to pleasure and be pleasured, orally talented .. I have much to offer and experience.(I love cum) My desire is to play with people that care about their bodies by staying fit as I do. I'm 5'10" 170#,work out daily, hair going grey to my shoulders, hairy body, 6" cut & thick, sterile & disease clean too! Non smokers preferred. It's time to express and experience who I truly am....care to join me and have fun? Got a place to play? Even better! I'm open as to what day works best.(picture is not of me just what I desire)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my-birthday-present.jpg (26.5 KB, 171 views)
Quote |