Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2007, 12:29 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Here below are news about two M2M. Massage Parlors that have OPENED recently -

1.- BAAN TEWA, (House of Angels.),
135/8, S. Sathorn 7.,
Tungmahamek,
BKK., 10120.
- contact: (02)-679 0816. -- (089)-009 6633. --- http://www.baantewa.com --- kobysilom@yahoo.com
- MORE correctly it is situated in soi 7/1., right behind the SGP. Embassy.
- Nrest. BTS. is Chong Nonsi, (S3.)..
- It is roughly 20 mins. leisurely walk from Phat Pong, or say 10mins. walk from Chong Nonsi.
- It is one of a row of two storey, (gf. +2.), town houses; externally it's painted a vivid but tasteful shade of eau de nil.
- Ground floor comprises Reception.
- 1st. & 2nd. fls. are the massage rooms - air-cond. and with massage tables - and shower/toilet rooms. All rooms have hair-dryers and necessary grooming aids.
- Rates are competitive.
- Presently there are just the Manager - Khun Kob, youngish, pleasant and speaks good English, - and one masseur available, but MORE staff will be recruited as demand will INCREASE.
- Khun Kob manages it similar to 'Silom Massage.' or 'Candle T SPA.' - ie. it is not like a recent description of 'Arena.' or similar parlor; but that having been written ... !

2.- 'THE PRIME.'.
Si Lom 6.,
Bangrak,
BKK. 10500.
- contact: (02)-634 2078. -- (087)-990 0885. --- Web-site and other promo. should be ready next month, (oct.),?
- It may be approached from either Si Lom rd. via soi 6. or from Suriwong rd. via Soi Than Tawan, (past 'Tawan.' a go-go bar.),. In the newly built block opposite to 'UK. Mansions.' it is the appt. nearest to the multi-level car-park and has a TH.-style porch outside.
- Nrest. BTS./MRT. are Sala Daeng, (S2.),/Silom, wch. are approx.
10-15mins. walk away.
- Ground floor is for Reception and for Foot Massages.
- 1st. to 4th. fls. are for massage rooms: some of wch. are for Oil Massage and have massage tables, while others are for TH. Massage and have mattresses on the floor. All floors have shower/toilets.
- Intro. rates for 60mins., unless noted otherwise, are:
2.1.- Foot ------ 200.oo.Bh.;
2.2.- Trad.TH. - 200.Bh.;
2.3.- Oil -------- 400Bh. and 600.Bh. for 90mins..
- I confirmed with the Owner/Mngr., Khun Boy, a pleasant looking young man who speaks adequate enough English, that they do indeed offer M2M. massages; but I didn't enquire about 'Four hands.' massage!
- Possible competition for 'Indra Massage. - ha!
- Usual disclaimers, except that for the last several months Khun Kob of 'BAAN TEWA.' has been my pers. masseur; I have no financial interest in either establishment and wish them both well.
- E&OE.. 'bye..
Quote |