Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 15th Av. Adult Emporium in Melrose Park
View Single Post
Old 24th September 2007, 09:43 AM
traveller
Cruiser

Last thursday i was in the neighborhood so I thought i'd drop in. lots of guys wansering up and down teh corridoor but not a lot of action until two women came in and almost all the guys followed them around.

They ended up in the theater making themselves available and everyone seemed to be having fun.

I went back to the booths and finally realized that a couple of them have glory holes and one of an adjoining pair was already occupied, so I slipped into the other, selected a suitable channel on the video and pulled out my dick.

Soon I was face to the wall and you know the rest. Nice B/J and worth the 20 bucks entry fee.

BTW, no staff watching or banging on doors. All the video booths are "pre-paid" and they are all big enough for you and Mr Right Now.
Quote |