Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 25th September 2007, 11:55 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day., (tue.), evening I went to 'INDRA MASSAGE.', arr'd. around 20.45hrs..
- I chose my usual 90mins. oil massage for 800.Bh..
- I was assigned to masseur NE, (pronounced as in the French fashion: Ney), 20YO.; from I-San; been working there for five months; works every day; speaks basic English and learnt his trade at Wat Po. He has a smallish but neat body and is no great beauty
- After the shower I lay-down prone on the massage table - I was in the same room as my previous visit - and NE ran his fingers down my back and between the cheeks of my glutes.! Not much time wasted there, and possbily an indication of his preferences? Conversation indicated that he prefers to be a T*p, my fingers were discouraged politely from doing any exploration in return, and doesn't mind being smoked.
- Plenty of massage time spent on my upper legs and straying higher.
- While massaging my lower back he was persuaded to take-off his masseurs' trousers and u'pants.
- After my back was massaged it was time for my shoulders and, like previously, he made his wishes quite plain; I was happy to oblige: the usual TH. boi sized ****, although uncut a goodly sized glans, when erect there was a gentle upwards curve.
- After I'd turned over I told him that I didn't want to cum, so he complied and massaged me to just short of ejac'n..
- In conversation I gathered that I was the day's first customer.
- a pleasant end to the day!
'bye..
Quote |