Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 29th September 2007, 10:54 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Following up on Ruby's. report about the boyz in 'X BOYS.' I paid them a return visit last night, (sat.),; arr'd. at around 21.40hrs. to find the place fairly full. I was shewn to a seat stage RIGHT , back row, (I discovered later that my view of the shower, [to my LEFT.], was screened by other spectators and the DJ's. box.),.
- Drinks priced at 250.Bh..
- Not a bad looking sel'n. of R&F. a go-go boyz - but none caught my att'n. sufficiently.
- Noticed several wimmin seated at stage side.
- House lts. powered DOWN at just after 22.oohrs..
- Perf. followed its usual format - except that this time we were entertained as well to a rather tired looking Candle-show.
- Khun Wee featured in their Putting-show, but didn't manage to pot any of the balls.
- The B*ld-show began with a duo, (the T*p seemed to have some difficulty in remaining in situ - as it were.),. They were joined by a third to make a sandwich; after wch. the aforementioned Khun Wee participated to make two prs.; despite KW's reported preference for the fair sex he performed like a proverbial rattle-snake! This time neither pr. walked amonst us voyeurs - not even for any add'n. financial gain.
- Finally there was the Big **** show, a disorganised affair with the half-a-dozen or so boyz milling-around on the stage, and wch. again featured KW. - the only one who appeared to be delighted to shew-off his manhood, (and with such an endowment why not?),.
- House lts. powered-UP about an hr. or so after the start.
- I must allow that I didn't leave 'X-Boys.' in too happy a frame of mind; possibly I'd have been better-off going to 'X-SIZE.' for their First Anniv'y. Party. - for wch. adm'n. was just 250.Bh. .

-- I'll allow that walking-back along Soi Than Tawan I did think of availing of 'INDRA MASSAGE.' to restore my equilibrium, but instead decided in favor of going to another bar just off Soi Anuman..
- 'bye..
Quote |