Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 1st October 2007, 07:12 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- BinBKK.,
- Thanks for your confirm'n. about 'X-BOYS.' last sat. evening. I feared for the moment lest it might have been just me in one of my sour moods who wasn't so charmed.
- Hmmmmm. - haven't been to 'MY WAY.' for more yrs. than I care to remember: at least a dozen. I thought at that time that the Mngr. was pushy in trying to get me to 'Off.' one of the boyz, and so never visited it again. But, thanks to your rpt., I might give it another try? Although boyz jacking-off isn't really my scene, perhaps they're willing for other pleasures?

-- On another topic, and possibly your friend might know the answer: but where might one meet guys for pleasure who, without the use of **** rings, vac. pumps and other artificial aids, are well-endowed naturally and who aren't averse to some M2M.?
'bye..
Quote |