Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 1st October 2007, 11:41 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- As Khun Kob of 'BAAN TEWA.' massage visits me on thursdays I decided to change my weekly visits to 'INDRA MASSAGE.' to mondays - so as to make more of a spread of time between massages.
- Last night I arr'd. around 20.30.hrs... Judging from the number of masseurs waiting around not too many customers that evening.
- I was allocated to masseur NE, whose att'ns. I enjoyed last week, (qv.), and thus asked for another one, adding that I wanted to be fair to all of them in turn.
- So I was passed-on to masseur TAHM, 28(?).YO., speaks ltd. English, (like my TH.), so our conversation didn't progress very far. He is tallish, thin and pale skinned for someone from I-San.
- Before starting the massage he removed his masseur's trousers, but neither his shirt nor his drawers. They were removed, after a word from me, after I'd turned-over from my back's massage.
- He gave me a good, thorough and straight-fwd. aroma-oil massage; but his skills in the 'special.' massage weren't as good.
- He has an uncut ****, on the small side even when erect, wch. it became v. quickly - unlike some masseurs who seem to take for ever and a day to achieve the necessary hardness, (possibly familiarity has dulled their appetites?),.

-- Passing by this morning masseur TAHM saw me and stepped-out to greet me and to invite me back for a further massage; but I told him that that would have to wait until next week - once a week is quite enough for me: both financially and physically.
'bye..
Quote |