Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2007, 05:13 AM
billinbkk
Cruiser

Sextile,

No, the "down night" at X was not a figment of your imagination. I can begin to see the pendulum of "What's hot now?" swinging away from X. They've been in the spotlight for quite a while and, although the shows are probably exciting to first-time visitors, they do NOTHING to us "regulars". Who knows what will be the next "hot" place to visit.

Like you, I hadn't been into My Way for years. However, I truly had a nice time with the 3 nude young 'uns. And, to answer your question, YES, YES, YES...the boys would be DELIGHTED to do whatever you wish. Two of them had decided, before I left that the next time I went in there, they would go with me and I'd fuck one of them whilst the other fucked me. They had NO inhibitions at all.

Now, about your last query. It's always been said that I'm one of the original sluts, so keep that in mind while I answer your question. I buddied up to all of the security guards at my condo block. After a few months of pleasant conversation, one of them showed up at my door one night (invited, of course). He's a straight guy of 24. He had always wondered about sex with a guy. To make a long story short, we "got to know each other". I gave him THB 1,000 and asked him if he had any other friends who would like to earn a little spending money. Since then, I've NEVER been at a loss for big-dicked guys. My security guard friend always clears any new people with me and is more than happy to pimp out all of his friends to me. And, since he knows that I like them well hung, he weeds out all of the little dicked guys before they get to me. How's THAT for service. And, just so you know, the only "payment" he receives for being a pimp is that he gets to speak English with me. So, if you're interersted in REAL guys, send me a private message and I'll bring you to the land of endless-dick.
Quote |