Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2007, 06:59 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- For MBK.I'd guestimate that the Comfort Rooms' doors and walls are of avg. height.
- I'd be MORE concerned with the gaps between the doors and the floor, anyone stooping down,as Sec. Gds. do sometimes, could see a couple of prs. of feet - unless, of course, one's partner was sitting on the stainless steel shelving affixed to the back wall; but one pr. of feet facing towards the toilet for any length of time might arouse unworthy suspicions, mightn't they?
- An American friend of self-proclaimed long experience in 'cruising.', to whom I mentioned this matter of "Feet facing the wrong way.", advised me to take a capacious paper/shopping bag with me, place it on the floor and stand in it - thus concealing the dir'n. in wch. my feet would be pointing! Has anyone tried this?
'bye..
Quote |