Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 6th October 2007, 12:07 AM
sloot
Cruiser

X-boys, Friday 5 Oct

After being bored by the Dreamboys' 10.30 pm show which didn't end till 11.45, I had nothing better to do than to check out X-boys. Barely 5 minutes after putting my backside down, houselights were dimmed for their midnight show ("Not another show!" I sighed to myself). It was even worse than the Dreamboys' tired show. As mentioned above, it looked disorganised, dragged on too long, especially for what should be a short show as midnight shows tend to be. It went on till past 12.45 am, close to closing. How the boys would get customers when they don't get much chance of being rotated on stage is a mystery to me.

The bar had quite a large selection of boys and a handful of them caught my eye including 2 of the big c*ck performers in the show, I waited for them to appear after the show on rotation, but they never showed up. Are the performers not part of the "offer" list?

In the end I picked no. 35 (name: Bas) who turned out to be extremely energetic in bed. I was quite happy with my choice.

First and subsequent drinks 250 baht. Off fee: 400 baht. The total was more expensive than Dreamboys!

This is because Dreamboys (and sister outlet Boys Bangkok) have reduced their charges for second drinks. First drink was 270 baht on a Friday night at Dreamboys (240 at Boys Bangkok), but subsequent drink, and drinks for boys, 150 baht. I don't know what the off fee was, but if it remained at 400 baht, offing from either bar would have been slightly cheaper than from Xboys.
Quote |