Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 6th October 2007, 04:30 AM
billinbkk
Cruiser

Sextile, I have to plead ignorance about the guy's name. I told the mamasan that I wanted to top with a big dick. I took his advice. The lad was nice enough, but the massage wasn't much to talk about. His dick was on the small side, and he had an awful time getting it hard and keeping it that way. So, I ended up fucking him instead of the other way round. I've asked for a big dick in there twice now and have been disappointed both times. Clearly, the mamasan is giving work to his friends...rather than trying to satisfy the customer. So, I've learnt that I should trust my gut instinct and NOT the mamasan's advice. Next time, I'll wait until Mr Nong is available. And, Sextile, you've GOT to give him a try. Tell him Bill sent you and you want the same treatment I got. He'll understand.
Quote |