Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - TGMassage forum
Thread: TGMassage forum
View Single Post
Old 6th October 2007, 12:41 PM
llz
Cruiser

Thaimalemassage webboard

Same here (France) . I could access last Thursday but since yesterady all I can get is a page with useless links and a picture with a farang girl.

I post this yesterday in the "Sawatdee Forum" :

The link to the thaimalemassage webboard (TG Massage) which is listed in the "our friends" page is currently down. It seems the domain name has now expired.

This webboard was 99 % written in thai by thais for thais but you could find a lot of useful and original information mainly about thai places like Saranrom cruising and Saphan Kway bars, and massage places. I also found many updates about the scene in Khorat, Udon, Chiang Mai (but never Pattaya), some of them I tried to pass on to my blog or to some farang webboards.

Since some months there was also a thai member - his name Toon 1981 - who regularly wrote long and enthralling stories about his adventures with thai money boys - a good way to learn some words that you never find elsewhere ...

One of this board's moderator is a member of Sawatdee, and he came himself to advertise the site (all threads have now disappeared) ; I hope he - or any of you - will be able to give some reassuring information about a resource that would be seriously missed if it should disappear.