Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 6th October 2007, 11:18 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Last evening, (sat.), having supped in 'Marco Polo.' cafe/rest't. in Phat Pong 2., (to maks a change from 'Dick's Cafe.' in Soi Twilight.), I heeded the call of dooty, sah! and wended my leisurely way via Soi T'light. towards 'STAR BOYS.'.
- One of their touts picked me up in the soi, told me that their f*cking show was just about to start and promised to f*ck me after I'd seen the show - an offer I had no difficulty in refusing.
- I arr'd. about 22.20hrs.
- On entering one is faced by the island stage, guestimated to be approx. 9x15ft., behind wch. is the bar. Raised seating is on three sides and not all that close to the stage - possibly to allow extra chairs to be placed, if needed? Lighting was adequate and enable me to see the boyz' faces as well as their bodies. The background music wasn't all that 'Background.' but wasn't o'whelmingly loud either.
- Drinks were priced at 200.Bh..
- About a score of R&F. boyz, none of whom was really eye-catching; had I to make a choice then possibly #12. and/or #19. might have been the only two.
- Only a couple of other spectators there on my arrival. Soon a'wards. the maturer farang pulled a face when talking with one of the staff, paid his bill and left.
- Hse. lts. dimmed at 22.35hrs..
- !st. the usual Candle Show with 3 boyz, during wch. a gaggle of m&f. spectators entered, stayed just a few mins. and left rather hurriedly.
- 2nd. 2 boyz danced, removed their pouches and engaged in some oral s*x and simul'd. s*x.
- 3rd. 2 boyz in a Soap Show, nothing was removed. A small gp. of male spectators entered and stayed.
- 4th. 2 boyz in the Bold Show, nothing out of the ordinary, really: some ground work on stage, some use made of the suspended rings followed by a walk-about to collect add'n. money - in future one should make a prolonged effort to find one's money and one will be rewarded with a longer perf. while the boyz await their reward! I had my money all ready for them and the boyz stopped by for just a few moments only.
- Hse. lts came-on at approx. 23.25hrs..
- I wouldn't be thinking of making a return visit.
'bye..
Quote |