Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 8th October 2007, 08:31 PM
gpbtmhole
Cruiser

My biggest that I have COMFORTABLY taken was a well lubed 9 incher about as thick as a toilet paper tube. He put lube in my hole, not just on the surface, and he took his time getting in. Very hot fuck,, could feel it massaging my insides.
The biggest I have actually been made to take was a 11 inch beer can thick monster. I was at a pool party that some guys I had met online were throwing. They had a swing set up in the barn for some play. I had never been fucke din a swing and wanted to try it out, so I asked if I could play. The older of the two guys that ownd the place was pretty dominant and said I could, but I couldn't say no to anybody that wanted me, and I had to be tied in,,, and he was the first to get a piece of me. He had fucked me before and had a nice 7 inches that filled an ass real good. So, with the beer talking, I agreed. He led me to the swing, stripped me, and told me to get in. Then he buckled my wrists and ankles in. He pulled out his cock and made me suck it for awhile until it was good and hard. He then pulled a few rubbers and some lube out of a bag, and put one on and lubed it up. Without lubing my hole, he slowly pushed into me. It hurt a little, but it was good. He fucked me for about 5 minutes, blew his load, and as he walked out he just shook his head and laughed.
I must have hung there in the swing for about half an hour, when I heard the door open. A tall thin guy in his 50's walked up to my head and said he wanted me to suck him. Without a word I just opened my mouth. He unzipped his pants and pulled out that monster. It was so thick that I could only get the first 1/4 of it in my mouth. I sucke don the head for awhile,, but he seemed to be getting a little upset. HE said,, "I was told that you were a god little cocksucker!" I told him that I was sorry, and I had never experienced anything this size. HE just rolled his eyes. Then he went over to the bag with the rubbers and pulled one out. I began to get a little nervous. HE said "Gordon said I could do anything I needed, and since you can't make me cum with your mouth, then it's got to be your ass." I told him that I don't think I could take it, it was the biggest I had ever seen. He then said "Well,, you're going to have to,,, Gordon said that you can't say no."
I begged him to please not, but it didn't help. He rolled the condom on,, which barely fit, and lubed up. He did thankfully work my hole with a few lubed fingers first. HE told me to take a deep breath and when I felt pressure that I needed to bear down like I was taking a dump. I just shook my head. He put his head against my hole and started pushing, I pushed back. At first it wasn't bad, and I actually got the head in without much trouble,,, then it started. Once he got about and inch in, he poured a little bit more lube on his cock,, and then just pushed about 4 inches on at once. I literally screamed, "It's too thick, please pull it out!"
To my surprise, he did. BUt, he just picke dhis underwear up off the ground, and balled them up and shoved them into my mouth. HE said "Well, lets get back to where we were." By that he meant, I'm going to just shove the first fiv inces of my beercan cock back into you. Which he did,,, and I let out a muffled yell. He just held it there for awhile, and said "I'm not physically hurting you,, if You would relax it would be alot better" I just shook my head. After a minute of waiting, he put on some more lube, and pushed in some more. I just tried to relax my breathing and take it. He finally pushed all the way in and told me he was all the way there and he would give me sometime to adjust. I tried so hard to relax.
After 30 seconds, he said something along the llines of how it was time to get some. He started with nice slow strokes, but picked up his pace real fast. HE was using the momentum of the swing to slam fuck me,,, and god it hurt. I could feel the shock in my prostate, and my guts stretching. After a couple of minutes he slowed down, and put some more lube on his shaft. HE said that I was doing o.k. and he wasn't hurting me. It did hurt,,, and my cock was totally limp. He kept this up for about half and hour, and with one loud, uncerimonious grunt, he blew his load. HE just pulled out and pulled off the rubber. He then pulled his underwear out of my mouth, got dressed and left.
I laid in that swng for another hour before someone came and let me out. I just got dressed and left. Never hooked up with those guys again.
Quote |