Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 8th October 2007, 11:22 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day. evening, (mon.), I went to 'INDRA MASSAGE.', (Tnn. Than Tawan.), as usual for my 90mins., aroma-oil massage.
- I was assigned to masseur KOH, (or is it Kho?), 28YO. from Nong Khai, speaks v. ltd. English so we didn't have much conversation. He is short, not too stockily built and has a close-cropped head - not exactly a good looker, but possibly other attributes?
- The massage, wch. was quite thorough, lasted over the hr. before the masseur and I turned our att'ns. to other pleasureable pursuits. He gave me an Happy Ending and in return I smoked his ****: uncut, of avg. TH. size and with a noticeable upwards curve.

-- Afterwards, and having enjoyed a cup of ginger tea, I asked the young lady sitting at the 'Receipt of customs.' and the Capt'n. why they didn't advertise with a web-page?
- The young lady replied that they didn't know how to make such a page and didn't know any computer programmers, either.
- If you, Gentle Reader, know of a suitable programmer possibly you would be kind enough either to inform ''INDRA MASSAGE.' at #(02)-634 0099, . or myself as would be convenient for you.
- Usual disclaimer: I have no interests, financial or otherwise, in this establishment.
'bye..
Quote |