Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 9th October 2007, 07:36 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

barhopping

Went out on Sunday night for a barhopping round with another farang friend. Started off at Screw Boy, an old favorite. Quite disappointing. About 20 tired looking boys. Nothing caught my eye. Before entering I asked the doorman, who has known me for years, how much the drinks were; and he said they were same price as before. Which was 160 baht (going back several years). But inside the bar one of the queeny captains said it was 200 baht. I told him the guy outside said it was 160 baht, so that's how much we paid.
Next stop was Nature Boy. Just 7 guys working, most of whom looked bored and emaciated. One good looking boy but he had a huge tattoo, more like an art project, covering his arm and shoulder. Just in from Uttaradit. He looked a bit intimidated by the whole scene.
Next we stopped in that new bar between Nature Boy and Golden Cock (on the same side of the soi as GC). Drinks were only 100 baht, so we said "why not." Should have skipped it. Possibly the ugliest bunch (about 8 of them) I've seen in years. Only drank half my beer and fled the scene.
Next, we stopped in Solid, looked around and left. Didn't appear to be anything worth staying for. Did not even attempt a look at Super A because it's been so bad lately.
After that was this new Star Boy bar. Not too bad actually. The odd thing was they were all dancing in jeans. There was an initial promise that they would strip down to briefs, but after 30 minutes that never happened. Like sextile, I had my eye on #12. He was flirty, but maybe too much so. Reminded me of too many cute but disappointing offs, so I passed.
Last, but not least was My Way. I had not returned in over a year after getting burned (very very disappointed) by two totally useless boys that Chalee had recommended. This time around I was shocked by what I saw: boys dancing!!! Yes, for the first time in many years (perhaps in this decade) they had guys up on stage and dancing. And yes, they were actually dancing and not just standing around and hugging the pole. Actual motion and gyrations. I like that. The place had an "up" vibe that the other bars lacked. But I suspect most of the reason for that was drug usage by the boys. They were flying. I had two sit with me, and I felt them up but neither one got hard. Clearly, they were more than a bit space out. Another odd thing; most of the dancers made no eye contact with any of the customers. They seemed to having a great time on the stage, but were oblivious to the fact that we were watching them! I also suspect some of the crew may have been under 18. Nothing dangerously young looking, but I wouldn't be shocked if some were in the 16-17 bracket. Cute to play with, but I'd hesitate to off those younger looking ones. Chalee appeared happy and blitzed himself. He promised me a free off after I bitched about the horrid quality of his previous recommendations, but I didn't have the confidence, or courage, to off any of the current crew. But I'd definitely go back to watch the action. Most fun I've had in a Bangkok bar in years!
Quote |