Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - questions about slammer, zone, 1350
View Single Post
Old 9th October 2007, 08:40 PM
Rider2750
Cruiser

Answers to your questions.

1. is it clothing optional and what does one do with their clothing, wallets, etc?

Slammer and Zone are "sex clubs", you can wear clothes, walk around nude or partially clothed. They have lockers that you rent to place you things in.
1350 is a "bath house" you are required to wear a towel omly when in the bth house, you can pay for a locker or a room to keep you things in.

2. Is it possible to just go there and j/o or is one expected to partake in sexual activity?
Most poeple go to partake in some type of NSA sex, that's the reason they go. It's up to you, but its fun to partake in what ever you feel comfortable with your first time.

3. What sort of men are at these clubs? Judging by the boards it looks like there is a large number of undesirables/trolls milling about. is this true?
A wide veriety, read the posts on this and other posts.

I basically like to show of my body and j/o. I am also into mutual masturbation. I don't know if these clubs are for me or maybe there is something else. If you just like to show off your body you might look into the gay resorts in Palm Springs. You can lay out and get a tan and show off your body.

Hope this is some help, Just go and see for yourself!