Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 10th October 2007, 12:59 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

unhung

The two I sat with at My Way certainly were not hung. Of course neither one got hard enough to gauge the full package, but I doubt I would have been impressed anyway. One thing I also like about My Way is that you can sit with a boy and they (Chalee or anyone else) won't harrass you into buying the boy a drink. For customers drinks there are still 150 baht. Boys there not shy about showing what they have or letting you play with the equipment.
On the subject of drink prices I forget to mention that when writing about Star Boys. When we walked up to the door, my friend asked "how much for drinks" and they told us 200 baht. We scoffed at that and turned around to walk away. They quickly brought the price down to 100 baht. Overall the lighting was fair. I thought Screw Boy was far worse for visibility.
Quote |