Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 10th October 2007, 07:28 AM
billinbkk
Cruiser

I've given Red Massage my "3 tries rule". I can tell you that all 3 of them were duds. One was even appalled at the thought of touching me...and me touching him was out of the question. The second time was OK...but not worth writing home about. The third time, the guy looked OK enough in clothes on the street, but once inside with his shirt off, he was tatooed from head to foot...and not really energetic about doing anything at all. So, Red is on my "No More" list.

I've reported on Bunny before. I have had NOTHING but bad luck there. The boys look good enough sitting outside, but I've found a LOT of attitude...and have vowed not to return. So, I'm gald to read that at least someone gets what they want there.

I've been to HIS several times. The place is dirty and the guys all look like they should be out driving tuk-tuks. Now, mind you, that's a turn on for some of us...but it's not my style. I don't need to go back.

Arena has been reported on here several times in the past. I go back there time and again and am generally pleased....although, as I've reported, don't trust what the mamasan tells you about guys and their performance abilities. Go with your gut.

I also tried Adonis recently (Soi Convent....near the Sathorn end). I chose what I thought would be a good lay and ended up HATING every second I was in there. To make a long story short, the guy had NO dick at all, wouldn't do anything, wanted to massage me in total darkness and then DEMANDED THB 1,500 for a tip...even though the mamasan tells you upfront that the minimum tip is 800. I have NO need to go back...although I can't really judge a place by one guy who works there.

You can probably see that there are as many different massage place reports as there are guys reporting......
Quote |