Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 10th October 2007, 08:12 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally posted by billinbkk
... .
....although, as I've reported, don't trust what the mamasan tells you about guys and their performance abilities. Go with your gut.
... .
You can probably see that there are as many different massage place reports as there are guys reporting...... [/b]
-- Which is why I, in my simple minded fashion, ask for names, so that the good masseurs will be patronised: we shall enjoy their services and they'll profit from our TIPS. to our mutual benefit; and hopefully to encourage the less good to improve their svces., even if only in the hopes of some monetary reward.
- I've found that most, but not all, TH. boyz have mono-syllabic names: Ae., Bok., Kob., Num etc. etc. wch. I can remember well enough - it's just linking names and faces that is my problem! Usually, after the final shower and just before leaving, I'll ask the masseur again for his name and write it down on my hand should I not have a piece of paper - in that way I can carry fwd. the name, if only for long enough to enter it in my Address Book against the name of the estab't. visited.
'bye..
Quote |