Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking for advice
View Single Post
Old 11th October 2007, 10:21 AM
traveller
Cruiser

Closest theater is Bijou on north Wells. usually a lot of action at the weekend - not so many young bois, but i rarely leave without leaving a load.

But why limit yourself to there. Slightly further north in the stretch on Halsted street between Belmont and Addison, aka Boystown, there are a variety of bars to drink and dance and get lucky - or just people watch.

For a Bi experience, cab rides get expensive. Currently the best places are CT's adult book store near the Gary Airport in gary Indiana or cleaner and nicer all round - Melrose park 15th ave book store. usually a few guys there looking for sex and also usually a few girls looking to be the center of the sexual attention.

i'll be out of town otherwise I'd have offered to take you around - or take you back to your hotel. LOL

Good luck and play safe
Quote |